Home entertainment has undergone major transformations in the past decade. Amazon, Hulu and Netflix collectively reach about 100 million subscribers with video content, original TV shows, movies, sporting events and documentaries. Traditional small-screen networks offer even more viewing options via satellite, cable and Wi-Fi.
People watch their favorite shows on smart, super-thin televisions. They listen to sound systems that are plugged into their smart televisions. Media systems are more than just a collection of electronic devices. The furnishings that house these sophisticated electronics are engineered to protect your investment for many years.
TVLiftCabinet can help you pick the perfect unit – each one safely houses your electronic media and makes everything accessible at the push of a button. But how do you choose the right one for your home? You’ll find everything you need on our website, but here are a few things to get you started:
- Set the stage. What is your style? Modern? Classical? Contemporary? There are 75 styles to choose from to help you create a beautiful focal point for your entertainment space.
- Size it out. Determine the length, depth, and height of your TV without it’s stand. To protect your screen, ensure that your TV is no taller or wider than the maximum TV dimensions listed on each product page. We’re there to help walk you through it.
- Take inventory of what you need to store. How many electronic gadgets do you have? Be sure to include DVR players, cable boxes, dedicated video streamers, speakers and gaming systems. Then, select a cabinet that will house everything neatly behind closed doors.
- Think about speaker storage. If you are concealing or exposing a soundbar or center channel speaker, select furniture that has proper acoustic storage. TVLiftCabinet has three unique options that will help you surround yourself with just the right sound.
- Ability to customize. Components come in all shapes and sizes. Fully adjustable shelving makes it possible for you to have it just the way you like it. There are also options for casters and floor guides to help you make the best choice for your home. Plus, our integrated wire management passages keep all your components wires well-connected, but neatly hidden away.
- Security. We make sure your television is safely secured in the unit to prevent any accidents with small children or pets.