Late last year Shutterfly came out with 40 Man Cave Ideas and Décor to update your favorite space to catch all the big events. We thought we’d share some of the ideas and help you spruce up your man cave for all the games and events that will happen throughout 2019 and beyond.
- Do you have a wooden pallet bar? If not, it adds the perfect touch to a man cave and is easy to put together. No frills, just wooden pallets you can get anywhere. Lots of DIY places to show you how.
- How about getting a football, basketball or baseball field rug? You can get them online and change your space to match the season.
- Thought about barnwood shelves? Rustic and sturdy, these shelves are the perfect addition to your man cave, providing the storage you need and the frills you don’t want. Inexpensive and easy to put together.
- Old beer and hard liquor signage adds character. Visit some local antique stores (or your local liquor store) and look for beverage signs to jazz up your space. Most are inexpensive and easy to find.
- You’ll find more ideas here.
One thing they forgot to add to make help you make your man cave ready for the New Year is where to place your flat screen television. TVLiftCabinet has a wonderful selection of cabinets that work perfectly in any space and protect your investment from harm. It has great storage spaces for all your electronics and with 360-degree swivels, you can watch it from anywhere in the room.
So have fun making your man cave the perfect place to be for every event in 2019. Cheers!