If you’re in a small apartment in Los Angeles or New York City, or any town in between, it’s tough to choose furnishings that will fit in your space. It’s even harder to find beautiful cabinets that provide much-needed storage to hide clutter that instantly makes any space seem smaller. And how do you hide that flat screen television when it’s not in use?
TVLiftCabinet has some new Petite cabinets that might be the perfect fit for your small space. The Petite is the best small space TV lift cabinet with multi-functional hidden storage to create a space that’s flexible, beautiful and makes the most of your lifestyle.
Here are some of the features of the Petite TVLiftCabinet:
- Works with Alexa and Google Assistant by adding any WIFI smart plug to the built-in current sending outlet
- 44"W x 12"D x 29"H. Fits most TVs up to 43" diagonal TVs
- Spacious flip down openings allowing easy access to equipment
- Interior cord-slots to organize and disguise media cables
- Easy to use RF remote control - no programming required
- Built-in infrared relay system - works even with the flip down panels closed
- Plenty of storage for your AV equipment
Like all TVLiftCabinets, the new Petite cabinets are designed and manufactured in the USA. They have clean designs that shows off the distinctive beauty of American hard maple. The Petite cabinet has the option of being placed at the foot of the bed, against the wall, or free standing because it is finished identically on all 4 sides.