Still Deciding?Order a FREE Large Wood Color Sample
A stunning full-featured TV lift cabinet with built-in infrared repeater system - allowing remote signals in, while sound is evenly dispersed out.
Made in the USA, the Clubside TV Lift Cabinet combines function, flair, and TV Lift Cabinets unmistakable construction features and attention to detail. This lift cabinet reflects two distinct personalities, depending on whether you select a white, espresso or grey finish. Whichever finish you select, Clubside sets a clean-cut, urban vibe to your home.
The Clubside features two functional doors which conceal two hidden electronics bays. The opposite side features simluated doors with the same extra-large brushed nickel hardware and wire access through the base of the cabinet.
Complete with our infrared relay system, this cabinet allows you to control your electronics without opening the wood doors, and has plenty of storage for two pieces of your AV equipment.
Summary of Features:
- Solid maple construction made in the USA with natural markings make each cabinet unique. Cabinet ships fully-assembled.
- Add a sound bar to the lift mechanism using sound bar brackets.
- Pre-installed heavy-duty linear actuator TV lift.
- Easy to use RF remote control - no programming required!
- Built-in infrared relay system - works even with the doors closed! Built-in current sensing outlet allows your TV's on/off function to raise and lower the lift if you choose (works wioth 99.5% of all TV's).
- Spacious door openings allowing easy access to equipment.
- Interior cord-slots to organize and disguise media cables.
- Non-marking adjustable feet - keeping your floors scratch-free.
- Accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above.
- Against the wall
- Any room in the house
Left and Right Door Openings 50" x 3-1/2" x 28-1/2" Behind the Left and Right Door Compartment 24" x 16" x 28" Behind the Center Door Compartment 18" x 3-1/4" x 16" Overall 54" x 19" x 34-3/8"
Maximum TV Size
50"W x 3"D x 28-1/2"H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Fast order processing time of 24-48 hours typically
- Email from TVLiftCabinet including tracking information
- Your TV lift cabinet will typically arrive at your home within 7-14 days from the date the cabinet ships (extended/remote areas may take longer)
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- All debris is removed
However, your TV lift cabinet delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams typically wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use