Frequently Asked Questions
Questions on this page are divided into 5 groups: Pre-order, Ordering, Delivery, After delivery, Other questions.
- Do you have any customer testimonials?
Yes. Please view our customer testimonials.
- Will the furniture require assembly?
No. All of our furniture is shipped fully assembled. All parts including tools, screws, nuts and bolts are packed securely in small bags and boxed with easy to follow instructions. Even the tools required to mount your TV are included!
If you are using our "foot of the bed" models against a wall, you will be required to rotate the upper portion of the cabinet which takes approximately 15 minutes.
- Is the TV Lift Mechanism & Infrared included in your pricing?
Yes. All of our furniture comes with a pre-installed TV Lift and Infrared System
- Does the Infrared System require programming?
No. Our system utilizes high output infrared flashers which locate your equipment without programming.
- Can I operate my DVD, CD, Cable Box, Satellite Box, etc. from behind closed doors?
The unique part of our TV Lift systems is that any piece of equipment that you place in the Infrared compartments can be controlled using your existing remotes from behind closed doors. The infrared system repeats your signal from your remotes inside the cabinet allowing you complete remote control without opening the doors.
- What are your shipping costs?
Shipping is free.
- Where do my cords come out of the foot of the bed units?
The cords can come out of the bottom of the cabinet or out of the wire management slots on the rear of the cabinet.
- What does your free white glove delivery service include?
See White glove delivery.
- Can any sort of flat panel tv be mounted to your cabinets, or just plasma tv's?
All flat panel tv's can be mounted.
- Do you offer any finishes other than those shown on-line?
The finishes we show on-line are the only finishes we offer although many of our customers have successfully refinished their purchases.
- Do you offer an extended warranty?
We offer an additional 5 year in home warranty on the TV Lift mechanism. Please call us for details.
- Will my item look exactly like the picture?
TVLiftCabinet.com makes every effort to provide high quality, color corrected, high resolution images to assist you in selecting your furniture. However, images may vary in color depending on your monitor color settings. Sometimes measurements are rounded off, and occasionally they will vary slightly from the description. If precise dimensions or colors are critical to your order we suggest contacting us by phone or e-mail in order to further assist you. Please note: We are not responsible for color variations or measurements that may be slightly off (1/2 inch or less). All Returns will be subject to our return policies & fees.
- Do you offer a warranty?
All products come with a warranty against manufacturers defect. The time frame is one year. Please contact us for specific items. You will find some of the best customer service representatives in the furniture business ready to assist you! Our customers are our number one priority.
- Where do most customers place the smaller cabinets?
Most all of our smaller cabinets can be used in many locations such as: Small spaces, Against the wall, Foot of the bed, Center of the room, Offices, conference rooms etc. The majority are fully finished on four sides. Please read our "Ideal for" section on each product page.
- Are there holes in the internal cabinet walls behind the component locations for plugs and wires to extend? The 16" shelf depth could be tight for us. We have some components that, counting back-side plugs and a little bit of wire extension, are 17" deep.
If your cable protrusions are too great for the depth of our cabinet, you can purchase 90 degree angle connectors for all cables to shorten the needed depth.
The partition wall is 5/8" thick and can be cut if extra depth is needed. This will allow you to gain 1" of extra depth for cords.
- Which designs can be used at the foot of my bed?
All of the following are perfect for the foot of the bed as they are finished on all 4 sides: Crystal Pointe, Moderna, Notting Hill, Prism, Belle, Carousel.
- Can I make payment by telephone?
877-377-5435. Warehouse Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday EST.
- Is the TVLiftCabinet.com website secure? What type of security features are utilized to safeguard my information?
Security is a top priority at TVLiftCabinet.com. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
When our registration/order form asks you to enter sensitive information (such as your credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software currently available in the industry - SSL. TVLiftCabinet.com uses the most advanced form of SSL software available: 256-bit encryption by Geotrust. To learn more about SSL, follow this link www.geotrust.com.
Access to all of our users' information is restricted. TVLiftCabinet.com operates in a secured and locked facility that requires all employees to check in and wear valid ID badges. Security cameras are positioned throughout the building in conjunction with multiple alarm systems. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. If you wish to have your financial information removed at the time of your order, you may opt to have your financial information deleted from our records upon completion of your order. Otherwise, you may contact us at [email protected] or call our toll free number 877-377-5435 to request that your information be deleted from our database. For future transactions, you will be required to re-enter your information.
All TVLiftCabinet.com servers, including web servers and database servers, are housed and maintained in secure locations. Access to the database is strictly monitored and protected from outside access. Internet access is restricted and protected by multiple Checkpoint and Cisco firewalls and password protection. The servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secured environment, inside a secured and locked room. All backups are stored and locked in a high-level security room. Only personnel with proper security clearance have access to these restricted areas. Tape backups are not permitted to leave the premises without prior authorization.
All employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every quarter, as well as any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy and of what they can do to ensure that our customers' information remains protected.
- I am experiencing trouble with my shopping cart. What can I do?
Shopping cart problems usually occur for one or more of the following reasons:
1. Cookies are not enabled, or your browser is configured to block TVLiftCabinet.com and/or secure.TVLiftCabinet.com cookies.
NOTE: In some cases, the cookies on your computer may become corrupted. If you've verified that TVLiftCabinet.com and secure.TVLiftCabinet.com cookies are being accepted and you're still experiencing problems with the shopping cart, please clear your cookies and cache, close your browser and try again.
2. The clock on the computer is not set correctly.
3. The computer you're using is behind a firewall.
4. The item you are trying to purchase is sold out, or there is a lesser quantity than you wish to purchase.
5. You are using a browser released prior to Internet Explorer 5.1.
If all else fails, call us to place your order by phone.
- Looks heavy. How do I get this thing in the house?
Our delivery company brings it in, un-packs it and places it for you.
- How long does it take to receive my order?
Please see availability information at the top of each individual product listing. Shipping and receiving times will vary depending on the product availability and on current warehouse inventory.
- When, and by whom, will my order be delivered.
Our product is delivered by high end freight companies experienced in furniture moving. Delivery is typically within 7-10 business days once shipped.
- What window of time will the freight company will give me for delivery?
Precision scheduling while the freight is in transit means our customers delivery window is 4 hours.
- How long does it take to mount my TV to your furniture?
Our lift system affords our customers extremely fast & simple installation times. It takes approximately 10 minutes to attach the TV using the supplied hardware/tools.
- What should I do if the unit needs repair?
Please call us immediately should you require a repair. Our customer service team is trained to handle repairs very efficiently.
- What is your mailing address?
- Does TVLiftCabinet.com sell or release my personal information?
No, we don't.