[caption id="attachment_637" align="alignright" width="384" caption="VIZIO XVT3SV Series TV"][/caption] Happy Black Friday! Landing on Mashable’s list of Top 10 holiday gifts for 2010, the VIZIO XVT3SV Series TV is expected to be one of the, if not “the,” hottest-selling TVs this year because of its value and high-tech features. An incredible, mercury-free and energy-efficient display that includes TruLED backlighting, which has the ability to brighten and dim the TV image independently across the entire screen, not just along the edges, the VIZIO XVT3SV’s 1080p full HD video display is available in 42-inch, 47-inch and 55-inch models. Exceeding the new ENERGY STAR 4.1 Guidelines, the VIZIO XVT3SV will also not drop the bottom out of your energy bill every month. With its super-sharp 10,000,000-to-1 contrast ratios and 240Hz SPS Refresh Rate, it can project more accurate black and white levels than nearly any other competitor in its price range. But what really sets this unit apart is the accessibility to Vizeo’s Internet Apps and ability to stream media services like Amazon Video On Demand, Netflix and Pandora directly to the TV, without needing an additional media player. Pandora, especially, should sound incredible thanks to the SRS TruSurround HD premium audio processing and SRS TruVolume, which eliminates volume inconsistencies between programming. Another feature that lands the VIZIO XVT3SV Series TV in the spotlight is a built-in 802.11n Wi-Fi, which means you don’t have to run an Internet ethernet cable to the TV. And to put its Internet-capable functions to work, the included Vizio VUR10 remote control connects to the TV via Bluetooth and has an integrated slide out QWERTY keyboard. As with any new TV purchase, customers are looking for value and longevity, and while the VIZIO XVT3SV Series TV may have its display marginally outshone over the next five years, competitors will find it difficult to pack so many features into one home theater system for a rock-bottom price, which retails at just under $1,300 for the 42” class. Backed by a company that has recently experienced unprecedented growth and consumer endorsement, VIZIO has become producers of the #1 LCD and LED Backlit HDTVs in North America, according to its market shares and revenue. So will your holiday shopping list include a new VIZIO XVT3SV Series TV? We want to know. Share your comments below. *Photo courtesy Mashable.com
Hottest TV for Black Friday: VIZIO XVT3SV Series TV
Categories: shopping tips
Posted On: November 26 2010
Posted By: admin
- Elevating Comfort: Bed Frame with TV Lift vs Stand-Alone TV Lift Cabinet
- Pop Up TV Cabinets: The Secret to a Chic Living Room!
- Revamp Your Living Room This Summer with a Hidden TV Lift Cabinet - Your Friends Will Be Amazed!
- The Evolution of TV Lift Cabinets: Combining Functionality and Style
- Elevate Your Entertainment Experience with TV Lift Cabinets
- Patrick Martinez on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
- Walter Barry Crist on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
- Sherry Humphreys on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
- Sue Hieber on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
- Mary Crist on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
You have no items to compare.
My Wish List
Last Added Items
You have no items in your wish list.