While many design trends come and go, one constant has been the popularity of Asian inspired design. Identifiable by its clean lines and natural elements, Asian influences not only create a stylish room but also inspire relaxation and a feeling of zen. Fortunately, TV lift cabinets can fit perfectly into Asian décor when you pick the right design. The Tao TV lift cabinet and the Hideaway TV lift cabinet are both available in a formal black finish or a more natural brown finish. Here are some tips to achieve the Asian inspired look you’ve been imagining:
- Minimalism is key – try neutral colors on the walls and bold colors on fabrics and other accent pieces
- Keep the lighting subdued and diffused. Rice paper lamps and Chinese paper lanterns are great for this effect
- Bring nature inside – rock gardens, bamboo and bonsai trees, tabletop fountains, cherry blossoms or orchids work great
- Clean lines and furniture low to the ground keep with the Asian theme and minimalist approach. Also, avoid clutter! Try using Japanese screens to hide areas that may not be completely organized
- Bronze statues and fixtures are a staple of Asian décor. Try incorporating our Tao TV lift cabinet or Hideaway TV lift cabinet! The bronze fixtures are a perfect fit!