The Wynterhall is a beautiful transitional foot-of-the bed TV lift cabinet. This cabinet has traditional column sides with a dark tobacco finish adding a pop to a classic design. The cabinet is finished on all four sides to be used at the foot of the bed, against a wall or free standing in the middle of a room. The Wynterhall has two built in drawers down at the base of the cabinet to store away electronic components. This cabinet can be rotated so that the drawers are accessed from the front or back of the cabinet depending on whether cabinet is used against wall or elsewhere. This lovely cabinet also features our built-in infrared relay system. Our infrared relay system allows viewers to operate their electronics in the bottom drawers without having to ever open the drawers. The electronics can stay tucked away out of site at all times!
Product Focus of the Week: Wynterhall TV Lift Cabinet
Categories: Product Focus
Tags: TV Lifts, TV lift cabinets, Wynterhall TV Lift Cabinet, traditional cabinets & foot of bed cabinets
Posted On: February 14 2012
Posted By: admin
- Why a TV Lift Cabinet is the Better Alternative to a Traditional TV Stand?
- TV Lift Kit: Build Your own DIY TV Lift Cabinet with a Lift Mechanism Kit
- The Ultimate Space-Saving Solution: Transform Your Living Room with a TV Lift Cabinet
- IKEA TV Lift Cabinets?
- Revamp Your Living Room this Spring with a Stylish TV Lift Cabinet
- Patrick Martinez on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
- Walter Barry Crist on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
- Sherry Humphreys on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
- Sue Hieber on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
- Mary Crist on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
You have no items to compare.
My Wish List
Last Added Items
You have no items in your wish list.