Purchasing furniture online can be stressful until you feel confident about the company and its products. We checked in with our customers to see what questions they may have about our products and service. Here’s what we found:
- Why do TVLiftCabinets cost so much money?
Quality, handmade furniture takes time, precision and quality materials. We use only the best artisan craftsmen and finest materials available. We also stand by our products 100% with one of the strongest warranties in the industry.
- What happens if the lift mechanism stops working?
Simply call us in or out of warranty and we jump on a solution to get your TVLift Cabinet back up and running in the unlikely event there is an issue.
- How much weight (TV) can the lift mechanism hold?
The mechanism supports televisions that run from 80-120lbs. The average weight of a 60” flatscreen television is between 75 and 100 pounds.
- How quickly does the lift work when you activate the mechanism?
The lift mechanism lifts about 1 second per inch.
- How heavy are the cabinets?
The cabinets weigh between 200-400lbs. To put that in context, the average sofa weighs around 350 pounds and the average sectional weighs over 1000 pounds.
- What if I need a custom size for a specific space in my home?
80% of TVLift Cabinets are customizable.
- Can I match finishes that are already in my home? How?
Yes, it’s easy to match finishes in your home. You can find more information here. Prices start at $299
- How long does it take to get a custom cabinet made?
Most custom cabinets are delivered in 12-16 weeks.
- Do your delivery people wear masks during the pandemic?
Yes. Our delivery teams follow all healthcare precautions required in each state.
- What happens if the cabinet doesn’t fit through the door?
You can return your TVLift Cabinet for any reason. It’s always a good idea to measure your entry doors before talking with a customer service person. He or she will provide you a checklist of things to review before placing your order.
- When is the best time of the year to buy a TV Lift Cabinet?
We offer our furnishings and services 365 days/year.
- How do I know my television will fit a particular cabinet?
Be sure to check the maximum TV size on each product page. Our customer service people can also help you if you have questions.
- Can I get wood samples?
Absolutely. All of our wood samples are available to you for free.
- Can I choose my own hardware?
Yes – you can choose your own hardware. Go to the custom page on our website for other customization options.
- What kind of payments do you accept?
Yes – we accept all types of payments.
- Do you offer installment plans?
Yes- you can pay installments through PayPal credit.
- If I buy more than one unit, will I get a discount?
Yes – discounts are available if you purchase more than one unit. Typically the discounts run 5-10%.