A little larger than the regular Banyan Creek, the XL version brings all the sophistication and luxury, just on a larger scale. This cabinet is ideal for those rooms where you are looking to make a statement, whether that is a grand living room or even a corporate boardroom - the possibilities are endless!
Finished in warm brown hardwood and mahogany veneers, the warm brown tones of the Banyan Creek XL will match any décor. Outfitted with our signature near-silent rack and pinion drive TV Lift mechanism, you will get all of the benefits of secure storage for your entertainment system without the worry!
In addition, tangled cords are a thing of the past. Like all of our premium-quality TV Lift Cabinets, the Banyan Creek XL is capable of storing all wires and cords within the cabinet and away from kids, pets, or tripping feet.
This cabinet also includes amazing infrared features, which sends signals to your systems without the need to open the console doors - it is as easy as point and play! Just imagine the possibilities.Summary of Features:
- Wood construction with rich, visible wood grain
- 1 year warranty included - FREE!
- Cabinet ships fully-assembled
- Interchangeable wood and cloth speaker panels included - customize your look!
- Pre-installed heavy-duty television lift
- Ventilated shelves to keep electronics cool
- Easy to use remote control - no programming required!
- Built-in infrared relay system - works even with the doors closed!
- Spacious door openings allowing easy access to equipment
- Interior cord-slots to organize and disguise media cables
- Non-marking feet - keeping your floors scratch-free
- Secure, adjustable shelves
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
- against the wall
- Any room in the house
Left and Right Door Openings 21-5/8" x 16-1/2"D Behind Left and Right Doors Compartment 21-5/8" x 16-1/2"D Center Door Opening 17" x 16-1/2"D Behind Center Door Compartment 17" x 16-1/2"D Soundbar Compartment 55-3/4" x 8"D x 9-1/4"H Overall 65-1/2"W x 29"D x 42"H
Maximum TV Size
60"W x 5-1/2"D x 34-1/2"H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet & TV stand delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Same day shipping
- Email notification by our home delivery agent that includes a waybill number and website for tracking
- Your TV lift cabinet or TV stand will typically arrive at your home within 7 days of purchase
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet and TV stand deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift or TV stand in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- Debris removal
However, your TV lift cabinet or TV stand delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use