1. Choose a location nearest to an electrical outlet and also where it can be the focal point of the room.
2. Once you have chosen the location, measure carefully to assure yourself that the cabinet looks aesthetically pleasing in that area.
3. Check to make sure the TV is well situated in the room so that all of the seating is facing the cabinet.
4. Place the cabinet in a way that the electrical cords are well hidden.
5. Be sure to follow installation directions closely.
6. With an easy touch of a button, your TV lift cabinet is ready for years of enjoyment!