We enjoy many conversations with our customers. One of the most frequent questions we get is: Which cabinets do people love the most? While we have many wonderful cabinets and finishes available, three styles consistently rise to the top: Adagio, Clubside and Azura. Let’s take a look at why they rise to the top year after year. The Adagio TV Lift Cabinet is simple-chic at its best – matching one of the most popular furnishing trends out there right now. It’s the perfect mix of durable construction and elegant design to remain current now – and into the future. The Adagio style features solid brass and hand-stamped hardware that bring out the wood grain. It is finished on all four sides, so you can place it anywhere in a room and it will be just perfect, every time. Plus it has great storage options. The next most popular style is Clubside. Made in the USA, the Clubside TV Lift Cabinet combines function, flair, and amazing attention to detail. This lift cabinet reflects two distinct personalities, depending on whether you select a white, espresso or grey finish. Whichever finish you select, Clubside sets a clean-cut, urban vibe to your home. The Clubside features two functional doors that conceal two hidden electronics bays. The opposite side features simulated doors with the same extra-large brushed nickel hardware and wire access through the base of the cabinet. Like all TV Lift Cabinets, it also has wonderful storage space to help you hide all the electronic gadgets that seem to multiply every year. Another popular style is Azura. With a 360-degree electric swivel TV Lift, this unit means your guests always have just the right view wherever they are in the room. Its clean design shows off the distinctive beauty of American hard maple. The cabinet is fitted with a heavy-duty electric swivel lift that can be operated via the supplied remote or by using the manual controls hidden inside the cabinet. You can also control the lift via an Ethernet port so you can connect third-party controls, like Alexa. The Azura TV Lift Console also has the option of being placed at the foot of the bed, against the wall, and free standing because it’s finished identically on all 4 sides. We invite you to check out these three styles – and all the other beautiful units at www.tvliftcabinet.com. Or give us a call at 877-377-5435 and you can talk with one of our expert stylists.
Best TV Lift Cabinets
- Elevating Comfort: Bed Frame with TV Lift vs Stand-Alone TV Lift Cabinet
- Pop Up TV Cabinets: The Secret to a Chic Living Room!
- Revamp Your Living Room This Summer with a Hidden TV Lift Cabinet - Your Friends Will Be Amazed!
- The Evolution of TV Lift Cabinets: Combining Functionality and Style
- Elevate Your Entertainment Experience with TV Lift Cabinets
- Patrick Martinez on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
- Walter Barry Crist on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
- Sherry Humphreys on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
- Sue Hieber on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
- Mary Crist on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
You have no items to compare.
My Wish List
Last Added Items
You have no items in your wish list.