High-quality, detailed design features are what separate the Estancia TV Lift Cabinet from the rest. Handcrafted from solid Maple wood in the USA by our Amish craftsmen, this design showcases raised panels and intricate moldings that are a part of the three-door style of this TV Lift Cabinet.
The unique top compartment that runs the entire length of the cabinet can be used as a sound bar or other featured décor of your choice. As with all of our high-quality products, it is the hidden features of our TV Lift Cabinets that put us, and you, a step above the rest!
Fitting televisions up to 60", this TV Lift Cabinet features our secure rack and pinion system that raises and lowers your television safely, securely, and silently! In addition, the Estancia includes our unique built-in infrared relay system complete with pre-installed front receiver eye and interior emitters. By simply placing your pre-existing remote controls behind an emitter, you can use your existing controls as though the doors were open! Talk about impressive!
What's more? The Estancia features adjustable shelves to fit a variety of audiovisual equipment and components and keep them cool with an integrated vent system. Wires and cords running wild? We have thought of that too. By building wire management channels throughout the cabinet, we help keep your equipment running smoothly without the hassle of mangled, tangled cords. It just doesn't get any better than this.
Summary of Features:
- Made in the USA
- Works with Alexa and Google Assistant by adding any wifi smart plug to the built-in current sending outlet
- Solid Maple wood in a scratch-resistant finish
- Free in-home delivery
- 1 year warranty included
- Preinstalled TV Lift fits your televisions safely and securely
- Built-in signature infrared relay system allowing you to operate your equipment without opening the doors
- Cord management cutouts throughout
- Ventilated shelving - keeps electronics cool and functional
- Built-in, surge protected outlets - only one cord goes in and one cord goes out
- Adjustable shelves - customize it to meet your needs
- Our TV lift accommodates all CURVED TV’s that fall within the maximum TV size listed above
Left and Right Door Openings 17-3/4" x 16-1/4"D Behind Left and Right Door Compartment 17-3/4" x 16-1/4"D Center Door Opening 17-3/4" x 16-1/4"D Behind Center Door Compartment 17-3/4" x 16-1/4"D Soundbar Compartment 56-1/4" x 17"D x 6"D Overall 62"W x 26-3/4"D x 40-3/4"H
Maximum TV Size
56-3/4"W x 4"D x 34-1/4"H
* Do not include TV's stand in your measurement.
* Do not include TV's stand in your weight calculation.
- FREE In-Home Delivery
When it comes to TV lift cabinet delivery, our customers deserve nothing but the best. That is the essence of our FREE white glove in-home delivery.
Our delivery service offers everything you’ll need to get your TV lift cabinet delivered to your home in a safe timely manner, including:
- Fast order processing time of 24-48 hours typically
- Email from TVLiftCabinet including tracking information
- Your TV lift cabinet will typically arrive at your home within 7-14 days from the date the cabinet ships (extended/remote areas may take longer)
- Local delivery agent will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to setup a date and 4 hour window for delivery
- TV lift cabinet deliveries are typically performed between the hours of 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday
- We’ll place your new TV lift in the room of your choice as well as the location of your choice
- All debris is removed
However, your TV lift cabinet delivery also comes with something more—the extra-delicate handling and care your furniture deserves—and an extra attention to detail you will appreciate. From the uniformed staff to the protective booties our delivery teams typically wear, it’s an added value experience that continues to make us proud to be one the largest online retailers of TV lift cabinets and TV stands.
Coverage 1 Year In-Home Warranty
5 Yr Total Care Warranty
Repairs & replacements are made by our nationwide specialists A guarantee to replace the TV Lift in-home, if technical support is not successful No hidden fees. All parts and labor needed to fix or replace your TV Lift are covered for 5 years from the date of purchase (TV must be removed & re-attached by customer)
(1 year only)
Free tech support for help with using the TV Lift Lift mechanism and infrared systems All stains and burns Breakage of frames, panels and springs Liquid marks and rings Household heat marks Lifting of veneers Warping Glass chipping, breakage or scratches Failure of integral electrical components Nail polish remover blemishes Checking, cracking, bubbling or peeling of the finish resulting from a specific incident Gouges, dents, scratches and chips that penetrate the finish and expose the substrate Structural damage Defects in workmanship Other stains and damage occurring during normal household use