With the announcement earlier this month that Samsung is eyeing Google’s Android operating system for producing web-connected TVs, a new market for smart TVs will soon reach a peak, says a chief of Samsung’s television division. Samsung Electronics became the world’s largest technology company in the beginning of 2010, so they certainly have the ability to drive new markets. The company estimates that the smart TV market will peak around 2012, only a couple years away. With all the new hyper-convenient TVs that will begin to pop up, it will be another opportunity for ImportAdvantage to showcases its convenient and quiet pop-up TV cabinets, which are also “smart” in that they operate with a one-touch remote control. ImportAdvantage always keeps up with the latest TV technologies, but the company shows its customers time and again that regardless of how advanced electronic technologies become, a quality handcrafted TV lift cabinet is the only way to keep them safe, secure and so easily accessible. Check out our full line of TV lift cabinets now!
Smart TV Market on Its Way
Tags: smart tv, samsung, google android & web-connected TVs
Posted On: September 29 2010
Posted By: admin
- Elevating Comfort: Bed Frame with TV Lift vs Stand-Alone TV Lift Cabinet
- Pop Up TV Cabinets: The Secret to a Chic Living Room!
- Revamp Your Living Room This Summer with a Hidden TV Lift Cabinet - Your Friends Will Be Amazed!
- The Evolution of TV Lift Cabinets: Combining Functionality and Style
- Elevate Your Entertainment Experience with TV Lift Cabinets
- Patrick Martinez on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
- Walter Barry Crist on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
- Sherry Humphreys on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
- Sue Hieber on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
- Mary Crist on Father's Day TV Lift Cabinet Giveaway Announcement:
You have no items to compare.
My Wish List
Last Added Items
You have no items in your wish list.